The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

So glad I came to Newgrounds today!

This is excellent!
I was laughing in hysterics the whole time!
Hadn't checked out NG in a while, and lo and behold this is uploaded and featured on the front page this very day!

I really like how it's pretty much the "story" from the movie verbatim, except limited to Johnny's perspective, with a few extra, rightfully absurd bits thrown in to pad things out. Taking Johnny's rampage to the streets was hilarious and somehow genius! Even the midi'd soundtrack kept a constant grin on my face, and the "battle" music was actually pretty awesome (glad to see it's available for download)!

The fact that the point-and-click seems to be the only consistent play mechanic is also hilarious-everything else (football throwing, "fighting," racing...) just kinda comes out of left field. Again, hilarious.

Basically, I love how much pizazz you put into this interactive adaptation. Obviously being overly familiar with Tommy Wiseau's opus, I found all the nonsense to make a little more "sense," though I can see why others who haven't seen the movie (or even heard of it) would be completely over-(under-?)whelmed by the presentation... To those people, besides telling them to check out the movie, I say, "The fact that you're utterly confused and dumbfounded means you're on the right track. Just accept it."

Kudos, guys.

BackAlley Royale BackAlley Royale

Love it!

I love driving around with this funk playing. Also, I immediately loved it just because of the description.

Central Park Central Park

Fantastic!

Truly inspiring!
Your stuff is ace!

I see you consider this a speed painting... How long did this take?

Golem vs Mech Golem vs Mech

Frakking epic!

This might be the first 10/10 rating I've given on here!

This looks amazing! So much is added to the mood by the scale and atmospheric effects. I can see just from the thumbnails to the side that this is par for the course for you! Looking forward to being blown away by more of your work!

Poolante Poolante

Great design!

Excellent execution too! The mossy texture over the can looks great!